REN Eyelash Serum works to create stronger, thicker, longer eyelashes,
like a lotus flower that blooms strong and beautiful, even in the mud.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
- Helps inhibit the secretion of components that cause eyelash loss.
- Asian Ginseng Root Essence/Japanese Green Gentian Essence
- Helps improve blood circulation.
- Biotinol Noil Tripeptide
- Promotes eyelash growth.
Product name : "REN" Eyelash Serum
Price : 6ml 8,800 JPY (before tax)
MADE IN JAPAN
- Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol (DPG), Dodecane, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-15, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Swertia Japonica (Japanese Green Gentian) Extract, Polyquaternium-64, Panax Ginseng (Asian Ginseng) Root Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto Berry) Extract, Octapeptide-2, Oleanolic Acid, Apigenin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Carbon Black, Propylene Glycol
Too much serum on the brush may cause it to get into the eyes. Gently wipe off any excess on the lip of the tube before applying.
- Swirl the wand in the tube so the brush can pick up the right amount of the serum.
- Start with your top lashes. Pull the wand from the base towards the tip of your lashes so the serum is applied evenly.
- When applying the serum to the bottom lashes, look up a little to avoid getting marks on your skin.
- ＜Safety Precautions＞
- 〇 Please be aware of potential side effects when using this product.
- 〇 If you experience any adverse reactions, namely in the following cases, stop use immediately and see a dermatologist, as continued use may cause symptoms to worsen:
- 1.Redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of colour (vitiligo, etc.), dark spots, or other reactions during or after use.
- 2.Above symptoms appear when skin is exposed to direct sunlight.
- 〇 Do not apply to areas with wounds, eczema or other problems.
- 〇 In case of eye contact, flush immediately with clean water.